Marketing Executive Role
Permanent Full Time
Location: London/ Hybrid (Southwark)
Reports to: Head of Brand, Marketing & Communications
Over 2 million people are diagnosed with cancer each year in the UK and US. Despite cancer care coming under significant pressure, such as waiting list backlogs and capacity constraints, it is entirely underserved by digital solutions that help to address these issues.
At Careology we're building the world's leading digital cancer care platform. By equipping and seamlessly connecting patients, caregivers and healthcare teams, our mission is to use technology to transform traditional cancer care and change everyone's cancer story for the better. Today the platform allows patients to manage and navigate all aspects of treatment from their device, while leveraging critical data on symptoms, medications, side effects and more, to deliver insight and analysis to clinical teams. By increasing the potential for patients to self-serve, improving workflows, making 24/7 monitoring possible and putting a unique data set to work, we are helping to relieve pressure on health systems, while reducing costs, improving patient and clinician experience, and optimising health outcomes.
Our award-winning technology is the most advanced in the market today, and we are generating high adoption among patients, caregivers, doctors and nurses alike. We're proud to be working with leading care and insurance providers across the UK cancer ecosystem, including Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, East of England Cancer Alliance, Lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare, Nuffield Health and Aviva. We have big ambitions, are growing fast, and there is a tonne of opportunity for career-defining experience in the fulfilling and exciting HealthTech space.
About the Marketing Team
As part of the Marketing and Communications team, you'll play a central role in building awareness of the huge and positive impact Careology can have, while also ensuring high levels of engagement and adoption among patients and clinical teams.
We work closely with the Product, Operations and Client Success teams as well as strategically with the CEO and Leadership team.
As the second marketing hire, this person will be responsible for:
- Managing the marketing calendar including content, events and awards
- Developing engaging content and copy for marketing channels including blogs, event materials and social posts
- Being the first point of contact and managing marketing & design briefs for clients to ensure we build adoption and engagement with patients and healthcare teams
- Establishing the right cadence of events and leading on developing relevant marketing materials, including working with comms on speaking events
- Developing compelling award entries that tell the story of Careology and demonstrate the impact we are having
- Developing and owning the posting schedule on our social channels
- Using CRM and social media management tools to optimise our channels
- Bringing new ideas to the table and being part of a team that cares about what they do and how they do it
We know brilliant people can come from a wide range of places. We are primarily looking for someone who is driven, ambitious, and cares about the work they do - and a few of the following:
- 1-2+ years of experience in a marketing agency or an in-house marketing team
- Good familiarity with marketing channels and activities
- Excellent organisation and communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to handle ambiguity and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Personable and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholder needs with confidence.
- Quick to pick up and run with new skills and technologies
- A creative mind
- Team player and self motivator
Nice To Have
- Experience working in consumer tech or health tech
- Experience collaborating with designers and creative teams
- Experience using HubSpot, Google software, CRM systems
We live by five values that give some flavour of how we like to show up to work and what matters to us. Read more here.
We offer a comprehensive range of competitive benefits to our employees including:
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Your birthday off work
- Private medical insurance (after probationary period)
- Hybrid working model (remote working combined with at least 2 days per week in our central London office)
- A group stakeholder pension plan
- Participation in our share options scheme (after probationary period)
- Access to a comprehensive EAP, offering guidance and counselling
Other benefits are currently being explored.
If you are interested please contact email@example.com for more information